fire-dragon27fire-dragon27

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Narwhals Narwhals

Just don't let em' touch your balls

Funny as hell dude, the lyrics are genius and the animation is really very smooth, sticks in your head like peanut butter.

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

Argh Snake!

Loved this since the first time i ever saw it, and the neverending loop is amazing, it does eventually go out of sync, which is funny.

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Weird Al!!

Gotta love weird al haha, im loving the animation, it all suited the song amazingly haha. And the gore was funny as hell.

Quickdraw (Part 2) Quickdraw (Part 2)

Not Bad

I Enjoyed this right up until the third boss ¬_¬ i just couldn't do it haha. Oh well enjoyable game anyway

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Beautiful

Perfect, no other word for this

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Holy mother of god Wow

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G , ive gotta say i enjoyed playing this game so much. The animation, songs, even the jokes were funny as hell.

Only thing that marked this down for me was the complex controls, but the difficulty level is amazing and the fact you can change the button set up was well thought of.

Tribes - The Crimson Tribes - The Crimson

Holy...

The harmonies in this are absoloutly crazy! And the screams... this is the best track ive ever heard on NG , hands down.

I'd buy this, get out an album haha, I'd class this as Melodic Death Metal, to an extent.

TheRealSam responds:

:D Glad you liked it!! As a said in my answer to the previous review, our EP is available for free download on our myspace page (the link is in our latest blog entry), and also we hope to release our first full length by the end of 2010. We don't know what style we're playing, we just do what we like that's what matters to us :)
Anyway thanks a lot dude for the review!

{SB36X} Heavy Metal Loop {SB36X} Heavy Metal Loop

Loopy Goodness

I Like this but personally i don't think this is Heavy Metal. Nice little loop though, could see it on a menu screen of a Video Game.

Diabolic commercial ideas Diabolic commercial ideas

RIFFS!

Never been a fan of all these satanist.. dark lyrics, But the screaming is pretty badass... And what can i say but.

RIFFS, this song has some badass guitar riffs and the double bass drums!! f*ck! dude your band could go places, and i'd love to hear this as an advertisment!

VeLOSTiraptor VeLOSTiraptor

Amazing as hell

Some beautiful detail on this dude, and embarrasingly the little wordplay joke made me laugh. Good work dude

Stoned-Gorilla responds:

woo! i know it is a silly pun. silly enough to be a little funny. thanks yo.

Abatard Abatard

Lulz

Made me laugh so i can't say its bad haha, i like the drawing style and all the little things on the picture that made me laugh.

Chickenlump responds: